- A. Stayingthere.
- B. It’s on the beach.
- C. Living in the hotel.
- D. There’s a hotel there.
- E. It provides excellent service.
- A. Tropical regions.
- B. Sunshine.
- c. Bananas.
- D. Rain.
- E. Fruit.
- In the world.
- In the regions.
- In the high trees.
- In the small root.
- In tropical regions.
- A. Dipping the bottom.
- B. Stampping the crepe paper.
- C. Spreading some crepe papers.
- D. Cutting a piece of crepe paper.
- E. Waiting until the bleach is dry.
To: All teachers
From: Wilma Harris, Principal.
Re: Attendance forms
It has come to my attention that many of you have been turning in your attendance forms late. Please remember that the deadline for submitting attendance forms is 3.30 P.M. on the last school day of every month. Also, you call the parents of every child who is absent three or more times without an excuse.
The Philippines’ Best
You Simply Don’t Want to Leave
By Michael D Marasigan
They may be separated by political differences but the 7,107 islands of the Philippines are united by hospitality of its people. Getting in could be very easy but once you’re in the Philippines, getting out is more diffficult. You simply don’t want to leave.
It may be hard to believe but it’s true, especially if you’ve found your paradise in one of its islands. This is exactly why the Philippines, a nation of more than 80 million people, is a mixture of so many cultures – Asian, European, American, and many more.
- The activities after the semester examination.
- The description of Parang Tritis beach.
- The location of Parang tritis beach.
- The trip to Parang tritis beach.
- The scenery along the road.
- We could see large rice fields on the slopes of the green mountain.
- There was a large tea plantation on both side of the road.
- The view along the street was very wonderful.
- Pegunungan Seribu was our last destination.
- We stopped over near the sugar factory.
- Pushed a boat into the water.
- Human body.
- Energy for health.
- Calorie measurement.
- Chemical substances.
- Important substances.
- The effects of flash floods.
- The definition of flash flood.
- The occurrence of flash floods
- The ways to prevent flash floods.
- The disadvantages of living in low land.
- It cannot roll boulders.
- It moves at slow speed.
- It goes through forest slowly.
- It can destroy buildings and bridges.
- It reaches less than 10 feet of walls of water.
- To explain how flash floods happened.
- To inform flash flood to the reader.
- To describe flash flood.
- To report flash flood.
- To classify flash flood.
- Bella Swan.
- Chris Weitz.
- Edward Cullen.
- Kristen Steward.
- Robert Pattinson.
- A Recommendation to see the film.
- Objection to distribute the film.
- Distribution of the film.
- Review on a film
- Scenes of a film.