|Try Out UN Bahasa Indonesia SMA/MA Tahun 2013|
- A. Stayingthere.
- B. It’s on the beach.
- C. Living in the hotel.
- D. There’s a hotel there.
- E. It provides excellent service.
- A. Tropical regions.
- B. Sunshine.
- C. Bananas.
- D. Rain.
- E. Fruit.
- In the world.
- In the regions.
- In the high trees.
- In the small root.
- In tropical regions.
- A. Dipping the bottom.
- B. Stampping the crepe paper.
- C. Spreading some crepe papers.
- D. Cutting a piece of crepe paper.
- E. Waiting until the bleach is dry.
1. The text is about....
A unique entertainment
A special show starts at 3:30 p.m.
For an hour
v Crocodiles cleaned up, pacified and persuaded to dance to music.
v A python grappling with a man, coiling round, trying to crush him, but defeated and help up high!
Come all, come and see it now.
Gather at the pool side
You can visit our Ghost House later
DON’T MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES!
- To inform the the readers about Gawai Dayak.
- To entertain the readers about Gawai Dayak.
- To retell the events of Gawai Dayak festival.
- To evaluate Gawai Dayak festival.
- To describe Gawai Dayak festival.
- A. To rotate the blades
- B. To wash the old paper
- C. To cut the paper into the pulp
- D. To bleach the paper
- E. To dry the paper
- The positive sides of participating in The Miss Universe Competition
- The reason of rejecting to participate The Miss Universe Competition
- The advantage of sending an Indonesian woman to the wold beauty pagaent
- The controversy of sending an Indonesian woman to The Miss Universe Contest
- The negative effect of The Miss Universe Contest on Indonesian culture The Miss Universe Contest.
Artist : Blue October
Album : Foiled
Genre : Rock
Cool Tracks :”Hate me”, “Congratulation”, “Let it Go”
Label : E M I
What do you say to a love song that contains an f-word? vulgar? Inappropriate? Somehow, BLUE OCTOBER can convey the gloomy mood perfectly in such song “Hate Me”. You will appreciate the depth of the lyrics, as they sound great and have truly something to say. This band is headed by brothers Justin and Jeremy Frunstenfield. Justin is the vocalist with a voice similar to Michael Hutchence’s of INXS. Jeremy handles the drums, CB Hudson and Matt Noveskey play the guitar and bass, respectively. Listening further to another songs, you will realize they will go to any length to make the songs sound unique. There is a wailing sound ala LINKING PARK, Britpop influence ala PULP, choir - like background vocal, emotional lyrics, solo violin, and some disco beat here and there. In “Congratulation”, a female voice (by singer Imogen Heap) gives refreshingly a different color. Overall, the songs on this album are very cool to listen to and analyze. Try this album, and you won’t get failed.
- A unique sounds of BLUE OCTOBER’S songs
- A review about BLUE OCTOBER’S foiled album
- A resume of BLUE OCTOBER’S lyrics rock album
- A different color of a female voicefrom Imogen Heap
- An appreciation to the depth lyrics of BLUE OCTOBER’S album
- The songs sound unique
- The songs influence deeply
- They give refreshingly a different color
- They are very cool to listen to and analyze
- They can convey the gloomy mood perfectly
1. The boss of crocodile answered, “We are twenty here.”
2. The rabbit asked the boss of crocodile, ”How many crocodiles are there in the river?”
3. He saw a boss of crocodile swimming in the river.
4. “Where are they?” the rabbit asked for the second time.
5. “What is it for?” the boss of crocodile asked.
6. Once upon a time, a rabbit wanted to cross a river but he could not swim. He had an idea.